We stream your event like conference, presentation, talk show, panel discussion, webinar, featuring one or multiple speakers simultaneously. Do you have a presentation? No worries, we’ll digitally integrate it into the live broadcast.
Are you ready to take your event to the next level? We’ve got you covered! Experience the thrill of live online broadcasting as we bring your conference, presentation, talk show, panel discussion, or webinar to life. With our cutting-edge technology, we seamlessly stream your event, featuring dynamic speakers who will captivate your audience. But that’s not all – if you have a stunning presentation, fret not! We’ll digitally incorporate it into the live broadcast, ensuring a seamless and engaging experience for all. Get ready to make a lasting impression with our exceptional live streaming services!
Who is our event live streaming solution recommended for?
- For conference organizers and speakers who know that conference livestreaming allows them to reach not just the people present at the venue, but also thousands of individuals nationwide, worldwide.
- For speakers and event organizers who don’t want to lose their audience when the conference room is filled to capacity. Filling the conference room is always a crucial task. Booking a room that is too large and having insufficient attendees can be problematic, but having a venue that is too small and missing out on potential participants is even more painful. With our conference live streaming solution, we virtually expand the conference room, enabling thousands of viewers to join online.
- For event organizers who value cost optimization per viewer. By hosting a purely online presentation, you can even save the entire rental fee of the conference room, which can amount to millions. Your presentation can be viewed by everyone from the most comfortable place: laptops, computers, tablets, smart TVs, and mobile devices.
- For business speakers who want to achieve multiple objectives with a single stroke. Those who are seeking not only a one-time online solution but also want to create valuable, reusable video content for education purposes.
Do not mix it up!
If you want to have a conference conversation with a few dozen participants, where you can engage in interactive discussions, that is not live broadcasting. In such cases, it’s best to use group calling systems like Zoom, Google Hangouts, or Skype for assistance. However, by feeding your host computer using our experience and equipment, we still can help to have broadcast quality video and audio.
Why choose our conference livestreaming solution?
- As television program producers, we approach our work with a TV mindset.
- We work with broadcast-grade equipment and strive for top-notch quality.
- Our professional team has successfully handled hundreds of live broadcasts.
- We have a massive amount of international experience. We usually work for Eurovision, Vincotech, Praezi Hungaria, Dentsply Sirona, World Aquatics (Fina), World Athletics, European Aquatics (LEN), Drift Kings, International Table Tennis Federation, and European Shooting Federation.
- We process and deliver presentations in real-time, using a seamless stream and even utilize Picture-in-Picture or Super Source methods.
- We employ redundant methods to ensure the recording of presentations, guaranteeing a backup copy is always available.
- We understand how technical service providers for events (audio, lighting, LED walls, etc.) connect and their impact on broadcasting and recording. This ensures smooth on-site collaboration and excellent live streaming quality.
- We focus on our core task and only undertake services where we are 100% confident. We won’t experiment during your conference.
- We speak your language. We communicate with you in a clear, everyday manner, avoiding unnecessary mystification.
What will happen when we work together?
The live broadcasting of your conference or event and its quality are of paramount importance to us. While we become an integral part of your event, we also strive to see the bigger picture to ensure that viewers experience what truly matters in a presentation. Additionally, we need to collaborate with other service providers. Therefore, we will certainly have a few questions. Whether this is your first live broadcast or your hundredth, we will guide you through the process, offering best practice ideas and even providing you with a conference live streaming organizer’s checklist. We will provide tips on how to ensure seamless collaboration, aiming for the broadcast to be the “simply” perfect end result.